Put a Call to Action at the bottom of Every Page of Your Website
Even where golf courses have decent headlines and passable copy, many fail the final test in generating a response; namely, asking the reader for specific action. The more specific and directed that action is, the greater the response!
Sell them on taking the next step; don’t expect them to stumble to their phone by themselves…
Ask, direct, tell the reader to:
- Call NOW
- Call and ask for Shelia
- Click to secure a tee time
- Book a lesson
- Reserve a table
- Schedule an appointment
At the end of every page of your website, you should ask the reader to take some action.
- On your range page, ask them to book a lesson.
- On your course write up, tell them to book a tee time.
- On your weddings page, tell them to inquire now as the best dates disappear fast!
- Join our swim team.
- Enroll in our summer camp.
The more specific the directions to take action are, the better your response will be. The less guesswork the reader has to make about who to call and when to call, the more leads you will generate.
For example: “To instantly improve your game, call Mark Wood, at 353 366 300, Mon-Sat 7am-7pm or email anytime at mark@Legendarymarketing.com”
“To find out more about Perfect Weddings at Legendary Country Club, Call Shelia, Mon-Fri, 456-4546-9876 or email her anytime at SheliaE@Legendary.com”
Add text at the bottom of every page that asks the reader for specific action: book, call, click, reserve!
Don’t Wait Until it’s too Late – Get the Professional Help Your Club Needs now!
- Review your financial goals
- Develop a clear USP (unique selling proposition) for your club
- Develop a real marketing strategy
- Review and amend your pricing strategy
- Develop an irresistible offer
- Generate immediate leads (within 48 hours)
- Provide sales training materials for your staff
- Set up a custom blueprint for success
- Provide 365-day phone access once I leave
All The Best,