The only book I have ever witten that no one buys is my Golf Sales Bible http://andrewwoodinc.com/golf-sales-bible/ why does the golf industry hate sales and refuse to do sales training?
I think the number one thing killing the game is the speed of play especially at daily fee and resort golf courses! A couple of months ago I played 5 rounds in California and not one finished in under 5 hours. Why don’t the PGA, USGA and the courses themselves do something about this golf should be a 3-hour game!
- Chomonix Golf Course in Lino Lakes could close
- Ping reveal G410 irons – but how do they perform?
- ‘Mutt and Jeff on the flight of golf balls’
- Rule keeps them off Chandigarh Golf Club management, 12 pro golfers take legal course
- SOLHEIM STARS UNVEIL TARTAN
- Possum Trot Golf Course to close
- G/FORE INTRODUCE NEW SPRING SUMMER 2019 COLLECTION
- Golf Ireland is born as GUI and ILGU join forces
- Rickie Fowler announces switch to TaylorMade golf ball
- The Ping G410 driver is here