The only book I have ever witten that no one buys is my Golf Sales Bible http://andrewwoodinc.com/golf-sales-bible/ why does the golf industry hate sales and refuse to do sales training?
I think the number one thing killing the game is the speed of play especially at daily fee and resort golf courses! A couple of months ago I played 5 rounds in California and not one finished in under 5 hours. Why don’t the PGA, USGA and the courses themselves do something about this golf should be a 3-hour game!
- PGA of America becomes NGCOA executive partner
- Yeovil appoints Swan Golf Designs to develop master plan
- Making a splash: Curry unveils his first Under Armour golf capsule
- Classic Arizona course undergoing enhancement project
- Golf club plans move and sale of land for housing
- How Detroit Golf Club landed the PGA Tour’s Rocket Mortgage Classic
- ‘Dad Shoes’ and Golf Balls Make Fila Saviour a Fortune
- Germantown golf course project could add 250 housing units
- Female Golfers Angry at Ads Boasting Men-Only Sex-Infused Sporting Event
- Professional golf and commercial real estate — can you find the similarities?