The only book I have ever witten that no one buys is my Golf Sales Bible http://andrewwoodinc.com/golf-sales-bible/ why does the golf industry hate sales and refuse to do sales training?
I think the number one thing killing the game is the speed of play especially at daily fee and resort golf courses! A couple of months ago I played 5 rounds in California and not one finished in under 5 hours. Why don’t the PGA, USGA and the courses themselves do something about this golf should be a 3-hour game!
- TAG Heuer Launches New Golf GPS Watch
- Dubai Hills Golf Club: Wow factor
- Desert Highlands set to begin $7 million renovation to golf course
- Best Players Irons 2019: 12 sets of irons designed for the better player
- Legendary Golfer Jack Nicklaus Sued in Management Beef
- Best Golf Shoes 2019: How a properly fit pair of shoes can help your game
- GSM SIGNS 5-YEAR DEAL TO MANAGE GROWLING FROG GOLF COURSE.
- Volvik Introduces State Pack Limited-Edition Golf Ball Sets
- How many clubs in a golf bag?
- DuPont CC repurposes Monchanin course for new practice facility