The only book I have ever witten that no one buys is my Golf Sales Bible http://andrewwoodinc.com/golf-sales-bible/ why does the golf industry hate sales and refuse to do sales training?
I think the number one thing killing the game is the speed of play especially at daily fee and resort golf courses! A couple of months ago I played 5 rounds in California and not one finished in under 5 hours. Why don’t the PGA, USGA and the courses themselves do something about this golf should be a 3-hour game!
- Stenson wins Hero Challenge in Dubai
- Vijay Singh Wins with TPT Golf on Champions Tour
- Wynn Golf Club In Las Vegas To Re-Open In 2019 After Being Closed For Development
- Tiger’s 2004 Nike Ignite vs his 2018 TaylorMade M3
- Golf Life: ‘Pebble Beach-plus site’ reopens in Dominican Republic
- Club Sense Stinkers: Building Community Through Anecdote
- Ask an Equipment Expert: Are fully milled putters worth the money?
- This gorgeous bespoke MacKenzie golf bag will settle your sticks in the lap of luxury
- Leona Maguire focused on Modest ambitions
- Suzy Whaley elected 41st President of the PGA of America