1. Add more content to your website, there simply isnt enough on yours. Why? Because you can not get enough content on your site especially if its good, relevant content. It will dramatically boost your search engine rankings and also the amount of time visitors spend interacting with your site.
2. Add Strong Benefit laden headlines to every page of your website instead of lame efforts like welcome to our club! One out of one thousand websites has strong sales copy, and they are the ones that are producing the best response!
3. Change your lead generation contest and promos every 60-90 days to keep them fresh! You need multiple ways to collect data running in key areas of your site simultaneously. Then you need to keep them fresh by changing them every 60-90 days.
4. Don’t just send e-mail special offers, enhance the content of every e-mail with jokes, tips, cartoons, funny stories and other content that adds value and makes it 100 times more likely that the player getting your e-mail might pass it on to someone else.
5. Add a blog and get someone, anyone, to blog every week. Blogs add great content, inbound links and personalization to your site. They also provide an excellent and easy forum to solicit feedback. Internet marketing blogs are everywhere. In this day and age people and search engines are hungry for information; if your website does not have a blog it is already losing the information race. For example, they are becoming almost as popular as nice marketing books for finding quality information about marketing. Going back five years ago you couldnt find any information about small business marketing one simple place, you had to find fifty or one hundred sites to compile a lot of good information!
6. Add a Twitter account to reach younger people, boost your search engine rankings and get specials and news out in bite size flashes!
7. Ask more questions in your surveys then load a whole series of e-mail offers into your site that are triggered by your customers preferences. In that way you only send special offers to those customers who are most likely to be interested and respond. This dramatically increases your email marketing response rates and decreases opt out rates.
8. Add a Social engine, for your employees and clients to interact with others at your club.
9. Add a hover ad to your home page, one that must be closed to move on into the site. This will increase your data collection by 300% or even more.
10. Build vertical mini websites for key income streams like membership, wedding and outings. Follow a marketing system to make sure you are doing the right things.